EARLY YEARS INSPECTIONS
OUR MIND, YOUR PEACE
An Ofsted inspection can be a daunting experience. The team at MCW Nursery Support Services has extensive experience in the childcare sector and can help get you and your setting ready.
When it comes to looking after children – there are so many rules, methods, standards and laws to adhere to. Of course, they exist for very good reason - the health, safety and wellbeing of your young people. But a less than satisfying Ofsted report could spell disaster for your childcare business.
To put your mind at ease, why not call in MCW Nursery Support Services.
We can conduct an Early Years Inspection to make sure that your setting is on track.
It will include:
- Checking key documentation
- Discussions with your team
- Reviewing your special educational needs and disability (SEND) provision
- Audit of Health & Safety procedures
- Determine if training is up to date
- Assessment of children’s learning development and progress
- Tips on how to “host” an inspector
- How to highlight your strengths
- Identify any potential hazards
- Advise on ways to improve
- Discuss any safeguarding concerns
- Obtain parent/carer feedback
- Checking your focus on British values
Our Early Years Inspections give providers the chance to improve the quality of their practice and develop confidence in any childcare setting. MCW Nursery Support Services will provide feedback throughout the assessment and then a full written report with recommended actions within five working days of our visit. It’ll include details of areas you are doing well and also identify any areas that could be improved, along with what steps can be taken to achieve this.
MCW Nursery Support Services -
honest, fair, supporting and encouraging.
YOU’RE IN SAFE HANDS
In September 2015, OFSTED introduced far-reaching changes to the way it inspects early years provision. It can be a minefield keeping on top of what you need to do what and when. MCW Nursery Support Services will do this for you and alert you to key changes or requirements.
*OFSTED is the Office for Standards in Education, Children’s Services and Skills. They inspect and regulate services that care for children including child minders, registered nannies, nurseries pre-schools and schools in England.