Health & Safety Specialist in Early Years Trainee – P/T
MCW Nursery Support Services Ltd is a Health & Safety Early Years specialist consultancy business, we help clients create bespoke Health and Safety packages which include a range of products including:
- Bespoke and standard Health and Safety Policies & Procedure
- Bespoke and standard Early Years Policies & Procedures
- Safety and Compliance audits
- Standard Health and Safety audits
- Specialist Fire Risk Assessments
- Specialist Playground Audits and safety Inspection
- First Aid Training
- Mental Health Training
- IOSH Managing Safely Training
- Have our own LMS (learning management system) with a number of specialist eLearning Courses accredited by CPD
As an Health and Safety Specialist in Early Years you would be working as part of the established team and will have a range of tasks from carrying out on site Health and Safety audits, supporting nursery management and staff with policy and procedure implementation writing accurate reports. Attend virtual and face to face team meetings.
- Complete onsite Health and Safety audits at children’s day nurseries.
- Time Management, planning your journey to arrive in good time and completing audits to a timely fashion. MCWNSS work national across the UK and where ever possible audit will not be more than a two-hour journey however on the occasions where this is not possible overnight accommodation can be provided.
- Ensure all weekly reports are distributed within the required SLA.
- Emails are acknowledged and responded to in a timely fashion.
- Good communication skills.
- Professional and sensitive manager when on client sites.
- Understand the EYFS and Health and Safety Legislation.
- Must have a sound understanding of Microsoft with emphasis on word and excel.
- Be able to work as part of a team as well as alone has work demands change.
- Full training given
- Six-month probation
- Must have own vehicle and valid UK driving licence.
- Car Allowance.
- Travel expenses paid weekly on a two-week rolling system.
What you will get from MCW Nursery Support Services
- After a successful probation period professional Health and Safety Qualification will be provided and supported by MCWNSS.
- Being part of a small and flexible friendly team.
- Admin days are work from home to give you greater work life balance and flexibility.
- There is opportunity for career progression and enhancing Professional Qualifications which will be supported by MCWNSS.
Interested in this role?
To apply for this role please complete the form below and attach your cv.