Can’t get to a classroom?
Prefer to study solo?
E-LEARNING HEALTH & SAFETY COURSES
How to Create a Risk Assessment
This course will help you understand how to recognise and understand risk within the workplace as well as how to control those risks as far as reasonably practicable. It will also teach you to recognise workplace hazards and to understand the difference between a “risk” and a “hazard”.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to write a cogent Risk Assessment for areas within your workplace and chelp create a good standard of health & safety.
The topics covered include:
- The definitions of the topics within a Risk Assessment
- The reasons behind the need for suitable & sufficient Risk Assessments
- Help you to identify hazards within your workplace
- Figure out who may be harmed and how
- Evaluate the risk and the risk controls
- How to record and implement your findings
Our training courses are all designed to be engaging and memorable. What’s the point in spending precious time learning if it doesn’t sink in and provide value to your employees and workplace. Don’t worry though. Just because the course is completed ONLINE, MCW Nursery Support Services are still available to offer help and support.