MCW Nursery Support Services provides top-quality classroom training – from a one-off course to a comprehensive package, designed especially for your NURSERY.
FIRST AID COURSES
Mental Health is Everyone’s Responsibility!
Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) is an internationally recognised training course which will teach you how to spot the signs and symptoms of mental ill health and provide help on a first aid basis. It will teach you to listen, reassure and respond even in a crisis situation.
There are two options available:
One Day – MHFA Champions
An awareness and skills-based course to teach you to:
- Recognise the main signa & symptoms of common mental health issues
- Provide initial support
- Guide a person toward professional help
- Develop an understanding of how you can create & maintain a healthier workforce
Guided Learning 1 day
Two Day – Mental Health First Aiders
A practical skills course designed to give you:
- A deeper understanding of mental ill health and the factors that can affect people’s wellbeing
- Practical skills to spot the triggers & signs of mental ill health issues
- Give you the confidence to intervene, reassure and support a person in trouble
- Give you the knowledge to help someone recover by guiding them to the appropriate professional support