NURSERY SPECIFIC SITE FOLDERS
MCW Nursery Support Services specialises in designing and implementing bespoke HEALTH & SAFETY, AUDIT, TRAINING and BUSINESS packages for the childcare industry.
With decades of experience, we recognise that no two-nursery settings are alike – and nor is the paperwork required to run each business. Our team of consultants and trainers can personalise your manuals and documentation, giving you the peace of mind that you’re following all of the required rules and regulations.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- HASSLE-FREE PAPERWORK
- MAKE SURE YOU’RE SAFE & COMPLIANT
- YOU CAN FOCUS ON LOOKING AFTER CHILDREN
As a childcare provider there is a fair amount of paperwork and forms that you and your team need to complete to ensure the health, development, and safety of the children and staff. Wouldn’t it be easier if everyone knew where forms are kept and how to complete? This is exactly what the Nursery Specific Site folders do for you.
MCW Nursery Support Services offers four types of Nursery Specific Site Folders, all branded to your company, including logos.
- Children’s Room – Daily Operational Folder
- Children’s Room - Health & Safety Folder
- Office Operational Folder
- Kitchen Operational Folder
- Fire Log Book
The Children’s Room Folders are available in a variety of age groups with forms to reflect the age and resources within each room.
The Daily Operational Folders assist the nursery staff with day-to-day running and include:
- Space for Children’s Register
- Staff Signing In/Out Forms
- Head Count Forms
- Medicine Forms
- Long Term Illness Information
- Accident / Incident Forms
- Children’s Dietary Forms
- Sleep Check List
- Nappy Check List In the event of an evacuation simply grabbing one file with everything in that you need will save time in an emergency situation.
The Health & Safety Folder contains all relevant checklists to ensure that the health, safety and welfare of both the children and staff is given the highest priority. The checklist includes:
- Daily Room Opening Checklist
- Daily Room Closing Checklist
- Garden Checklist
- Bathroom / Nappy Changing Area
- Cleaning / Sterilizing Records
- Room Temperature Records
- Electrical Safety
- Cot & Mattress Safety
- First Aid Box Compliance
- And more...
Both the Daily Operational and Health & Safety Folders are the perfect complement to Early Years Health & Safety Policies and Procedures Manual and are available for the following age groups:
- Baby Room
- Toddler Room
- Nursery Room
- Pre-School Room
- Wrap Around Care
The Nursery Office Health & Safety Manual works in a similar way to ensure that all essential checks and forms are accessible and ensure compliance with both your Health & Safety and Early Years Policies. The forms include:
- Nursery Opening Checklist
- Nursery Closing Checklist
- Electrical Site Safety
- Mobile Devices Checklist
- Camera Safety Checklist
- Carbon Monoxide Checklist
- Infectious Disease Log Sheet
- And More…
The Kitchen Folder is the perfect complement to the Childcare Food Safety Policy & Procedures manual. The law says that all food businesses must put in place “food safety management procedures”. These management procedures should follow the guidelines in the recognised food safety system known as Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points (HACCP).
The forms included in this manual related to the HACCP approach to manage the risk involved in food preparation; with the aim of reducing contamination of foods during production, supply, preparation, cooking, chilling, refrigeration, freezing, hot-holding, transportation, serving and eating and promoting good food hygiene practice.
The forms include:
- Open & Close Checklist
- Equipment Checklist
- Chilled Storage Temperature Charts
- Food Preparation Forms
- Cooking & Reheating Forms
- Hot Holding Forms
- Kitchen Risk Assessment