SPECIALISTS IN NURSERY BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
Firstly, we understand your industry and its unique challenges.
We listen and advise.
Then, we help you to put plans into place to ensure that your WORKPLACE is safe, efficient and profitable. MCW Nursery Support Services has decades of experience in the childcare industry.
Whether you are a small independent day nursery & pre-school or a large chain of nurseries, we can help.
MCW Nursery Support Services prides itself on offering a bespoke and personalised service. We have a unique understanding of the quirks, gripes and challenges that the nursery/childcare industry presents – and can work with you to deliver business solutions ON TIME, to your BUDGET. We’ll alert you when the rules change and can offer plans that range from simple support tips to a full-scale overhaul of your office and workplace systems and procedures.
- Health & Safety Audits
- Policy & Procedure manuals
- Early Years Inspections advice & training
- First Aid Training
- IOSH Training
- Health & Safety Training
- Food & Hygiene Training
- Fire Safety Training
- Personalised PAPERWORK packages, risk assessments and food policies and procedures
- Pre-acquisition advice & audits
SIMPLE solutions to make your workplace
SAFE, SECURE and PROFITABLE
WHY DO WE NEED HEALTH & SAFETY PROCESSES?
- Peace of mind
- Responsible business practice
- It’s a legal requirement – if you have more than five employees
- Getting it right can save lives and can save you money in the long-term
- Qualified, experienced and engaged staff can boost morale
WHY CHOOSE US
- Vast experience
- Specialists in the Nursery/Childcare sector
- We will work with your system or design new documentation
- Professional but normal (we’ll tell you as it is)
- Bespoke business packages
- Competitively priced
- We can offer supplier/contractor guidelines
MCW Nursery Support Services guarantees to help you to put in place effective policies, codes of practice and targeted training for all employees – whether they are full or part-time.
HOW MCW Nursery Support Services came to be: What started as a small family firm has grown into a diverse, multi-talented hub of Health & Safety “know how”. Our consultants come from a range of industries – primarily the childcare sectors – and have all the skills and enthusiasm to apply them to your business.